Happy Birthday sweet baby Owen!!!
6/23/09
1:00pm
8lbs 8.5oz
21 1/2 in.
Jayna went in to be induced at 5:00am on Tuesday 6/23. On my way to work I stopped by with Krispy Kreme donuts and she was dilated to a 2.0. After my 10:00am appointment, I called to check in and she was at a 7.0!!! At 1:00pm Owen made his Grand Entrance!
Jayna and Matthew were both SO good! Matthew got a little nervous/light headed/queasy when the doctor told him "Owen will be here in 1 hour or less." Whew!!! That's when the wet wash rags came out:)!!!
Jayna's mom and dad.....

Amber and Cy.....

Patrick and Matthew.....

Amber and me.....

Patrick and Matthew studying the monitor. For those of you that read my blog, you will know that Patrick thinks he is a pro at the whole birthing process:).....


Matthew getting some last minute practice.....


Jayna's dad brought her this sweet bow to put on the door when Owen arrived:).....
Matthew with his brother and sister-in-law....

It just isn't even fair how good she looks!!!!!!!

The "TABLE".....

Okay, NOW Matthew is freaking out a little bit! Bless his heart:)!!!


The Doctor giving final instructions. Yes, Jayna still has a big smile on her face:)!!



Matthew's brother....could he possibly remember what he is reading right now? I don't think so! I think it was a nervous distraction:)......

It just isn't even fair how good she looks!!!!!!!

The "TABLE".....

Okay, NOW Matthew is freaking out a little bit! Bless his heart:)!!!


The Doctor giving final instructions. Yes, Jayna still has a big smile on her face:)!!

HERE COMES THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Matthew's brother....could he possibly remember what he is reading right now? I don't think so! I think it was a nervous distraction:)......





















jayna, you really did do such a great job!!! you made this labor thing look like a breeze!!! I'm so glad that I got to be there for it!!!!! Owen is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMemes, good job on the post :)
Jayna, did you even break as sweat? You look like the most beautiful, happiest momma in the world and Owen is just so beautiful. Congratulations Jayna and Matthew! So happy for you two and your sweet baby boy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting up a blog for Jayna! YEAH!
ReplyDeleteThe Webers are going to be wonderful parents and I cannot wait to watch baby owen grow up!
Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy!!! He is simply perfect. I can't wait to see you guys and meet that little man! Jayna, you look amazing. You are a rockstar!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Weber family!! Gold stars for Memes. Thanks Auntie Memes!! Jayna- you look absolutely beautiful in these pictures. Owen is so precious- I enjoyed visiting with you & your little family on Sunday. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer. You are a natural and you will be such a good momma. I'm going to need to come by the week of the wedding to get some lovin' from your little man. Please try to get a picture of Owen spraying daddy in the face! I know it will happen again!! :) Julie
ReplyDeletehappy one week old birthday little"O". You are one beautiful (or should I say handsome) little guy. You have blessed our family with your entrance into this world. My love for you has no boundaries.
ReplyDelete