Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 months!



Owen was 2 months old on Sunday. Everyone says it but time really does fly by! He had his 2 month check up and shots today. Poor baby! Here are some recent pics (forgive my terrible camera and picture taking skills) and some stats and updates for the grandparents!

-weighing in at 12 lbs, 11 oz (75th percentile), almost 24 inches long (75th percentile)
-40th percentile for head circumference
-loves to eat! eating 4 oz anywhere from 2-3 hours
-sleeping 6-7 hour stretches at night
-loves whistling (thanks again Granny!), funny faces, and songs
-would stare at the tv for hours if we let him
-gives lots of smiles (but I can't seem to capture them on camera!)
-very vocal like his daddy- lots and lots of grunting!
-loves to be naked and LOOOVES bathtime
-is very strong and active (we are going to be in for it when he gets mobile!)

I can't believe how much he is growing up! We love you big boy!

















8 comments:

  1. oh wow!!!! he is getting so big! he's going to be a big boy with a peanut head like his buddy cy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I cannot wait to meet him in a couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious! I will be coming by soon to visit him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me, Beth. I am still trying to figure out the posting comments thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! need to see him soon!!!!!!! :)
    kate
    i hate you for the sleeping 6-7 hours thing.....grrrrr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable Jayna! I hope your 1st week back to work went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is precious!! I think he looks like his daddy ;) Don't you just love hearing that after you did all of the work to get him here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is getting so big!! I very much enjoyed getting to love on him a few weeks ago. Hope to see you guys again soon!!

    ReplyDelete