Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 months old!

I can't believe Owen is three months old already! He is full of smiles these days! Here are some pics of his favorite activities- sitting in his Bumbo and playing on his playmat. He is getting so strong and constantly moving already! We are going to be in for it when he gets mobile! As you can tell, he has lost all that hair he was born with- no more mohawks for this guy for a while:)





























3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! Love him and miss you guys! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Finally some new pictures - I have been WAITING!! He is getting sooo big. The little baldy head reminded me of Garebear! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. Give him big hugs and kisses from his Aunt Jen!

    Love you guys,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of his "serious" faces. Such a handsome little guy!! And he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete