Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Monster

Owen got all dressed up in his monster outfit for my Halloween work party. I managed to snap a few pictures before we left for the party. I wish I could take credit for this cute little getup but it was a gift from Erica and Colin. I have been waiting for him to grow into it and the timing couldn't be more perfect. We think he makes a pretty cute little Halloween monster!
























He loooves eating his hands!



































and grabbing his feet!





































and can't forget pulling his socks!
Happy Early Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Love that little monster! Ellie was looking at the pics with me and clapped when she saw Owen! I think she might have a crush on him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest little monster! I have to say he made a pretty cute football player last night, too:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! He is the cutest monster!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...he definitely makes for an adorable little monster! Need to love on him ASAP!

    ReplyDelete