Monday, February 1, 2010

Fat Boy in a Little Diaper....


















Owen just turned 7 months and is such a little chunk! I can't get enough of those little rolls. He is growing so fast. Here are some new tricks at 7 months:






- last weigh in was 19 lbs, 7 oz


- scooting and some actual crawling (see below)


- already trying to pull up on EVERYTHING! He can get to his knees but hasn't figured out how to pull to standing yet.


- sleeping has been great the past 5 nights! Woo hoo! Still takes 2 naps, 2ish hours each


- loves to eat! Eating Stage 2 foods now, favorites are sweet potatoes and pears


- MAJOR hair puller. This is seriously turning into a problem and he thinks it is hilarious when you tell him "n0".


- loves to laugh, smile, and flirt with people, especially strangers. Gives them the stare until they start paying attention to him. He is just a little ham.




We are so blessed to have this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Jana and Matthew--

    He is an absolute doll! I look at him and it gets me ready for what to expect a few weeks ahead of time! I really miss my weekly updates from Matthew at work, but at least I have this! I keep saying that I am going to make a blog, but just haven't found the time! I will soon so you can see my little ham too! Keep little Owen sweet and will keep checking in on him!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete