We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house in Stuttgart. We had a great time with the fam! Owen wasn't real sure what to do with his presents. He liked eating the paper more than unwrapping the presents. We got some video of him unwrapping his first present but I will spare you that video. Also, our video camera does not take the best pictures so please disregard the quality of these pics. Guess that's what I get for letting Matthew do the shopping:) Here is Owen chewing on his new cell phone...
Getting some loving from all his cousins: Connor, Garrett, Alannah, and Haley
We got my parents snuggies for Christmas. We made them model for pictures so my dad got the bright idea of switching them up. He has always looked so good in pink:)....
Aunt JuJu with Owen all ready for b
ed. Owen was so excited for Santa that he was up from 11-2 something a.m. He woke my parents up so they relieved Matthew and I and we got some much needed sleep! Who can blame him though! Christmas is just too exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment